• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Recurring Freezes after 2nd Generator... workaround?

User Info: darklao

darklao
4 years ago#1
My son is getting repeated game freezes when talking to the sleep dragon after destroying the second nightmare generator. Looking around the Internet, there doesn't seem to be any knowledge or posted workaround or solution.

If anybody has any experience with this or information, please post. I'll be looking into it more deeply here in the next few days, but I figured I'd ask. Thanks.
[agitprop]
come and play come and play forget about the movement

User Info: darklao

darklao
4 years ago#2
Running the area as fast as possible seemed to work.
[agitprop]
come and play come and play forget about the movement

User Info: sonystyle1

sonystyle1
4 years ago#3
my son is having freezing issues as well. Seems to happen when he tries to load a skylander from the portal. I don't know how to play skylanders or how it works. Can you or anyone else tell me how to test the portal to make sure it works and loads the characters?

User Info: Chrono555

Chrono555
4 years ago#4
I'm having an issue with it freezing when i switch from one skylander to another in the same element class. Since the game only saves when you beat an entire level I've had to reply whole levels over multiple times. It's a shame because I'm almost 100% sure Toys For Bob won't release a patch even though every story about them I read is about all the $$$ they are making....
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Recurring Freezes after 2nd Generator... workaround?
  • Topic Archived