• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Saving in Skylanders

User Info: Tmansmom

Tmansmom
4 years ago#1
My son tells me that he has to save only at certain times. I tell him to stop playing and it takes forever because he can't save and then he will lose all of his data. Please help explain this and inform me of how and when the game can be saved. Thank you!

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy
4 years ago#2
The game automatically saves when you complete a game level/chapter; you can't save your game manually. You can pause the game by closing the 3DS to put it in Sleep Mode (temporary solution). I don't know if a 2DS has a Sleep Mode, or how to trigger it if it does.

If he is replaying a level/chapter and hasn't unlocked anything new, then not-saving shouldn't be an issue.

I'm not a parent, but consider giving him a 10 or 20 minute advance warning when possible. Hopefully he'll be able to finish the current level by then, and if he starts a new level afterwards, that's his problem.
.../\_/\...
>(^_^)<
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Saving in Skylanders
  • Topic Archived