• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Any reason to get mini's?

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
4 years ago#1
Like I notice you can get mini jetvac and series 3 jetvac in a single pack, any reason to get them other then if you love the char?
PSN wolfwing

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
4 years ago#2
wolfwing posted...
Like I notice you can get mini jetvac and series 3 jetvac in a single pack, any reason to get them other then if you love the char?

There's atleast 1 area only mini's can reach , so it's worth owning one. (same with Giants.) Beyond that any more is simply cause you like them. I happened to get a minijini from a frito bag so I didn't need buy any more if I didn't want to, but my goddaughter/niece really loves them so I have broke down and gotten half of them so far. I may get the rest over time but they are definitely a low priority for my collection. At the end of the day they are just smaller versions of characters I already have.(They could have at least given them unique Wow Pows. Same could be said of Eon's Elite versions, as it feels lazy they didn't.)
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
4 years ago#3
I think maybe they didn't because some like Minijini you could get before they decided to make them playable, I got it free when I bought some skylanders from eb games.

I definetly temtped to get the hawk guy since I love the char alot :> I hope we get in superchargers mini flashwing or sonic boom :>
PSN wolfwing
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Any reason to get mini's?
  • Topic Archived