• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Swap Force figure issues

User Info: Zyphon360

Zyphon360
4 years ago#1
So I bought a used legendary Free Ranger from Gamestop and I love how he looks plus I wanted to mix him with the bottom of my Blast Zone but while his bottom works his top doesn't register and I have no idea what to do. I really want to use him but the Gamestop I bought him from has no more so I was wondering if there is a solution. Please help if you do know one
My FC: 1504-6381-4974 Corsola, Shuckle, And Nosepass
Psn: AzureFangZero

User Info: Playsaver

Playsaver
4 years ago#2
Does the top show up at all? Maybe you just have to take ownership of the top or reset.
Each part of a two part swaplander can be reset or have the ownership taken separately from the other part. My guess is gamestop reset just one part of the figure and didn't think to reset the other part.

Zyphon360
4 years ago#3
No doesn't register at all I even tried the top on a different bottom and it didn't work I'm guessing the sensor died if not is there another way to reset the ownership cause in my collection it shows Free Ranger so I don't if they ownership issue was a problem or not

User Info: Playsaver

Playsaver
4 years ago#4
I don't suppose you have the swap force game with the portal it came with?
I have had times when my swappable figures didn't seem to want to work right on the Trap team portal. If you could run the Swap force game and try that figure with that game and the swap force portal the figure might work enough to reset it.
The best I can suggest if you don't have the swap force game is to make sure to place the figure near the edge of the portal rather then centering it in the middle.

Zyphon360
4 years ago#5
Oh I never though of that I'll be picking up swap force soon but it's alright I found out they over charged my and sold me a basic free ranger for the price of a legendary so I returned it and I'll order him online lol Thank you so much for the assistance :)
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Swap Force figure issues
  • Topic Archived