• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Don't Buy Skylanders from Gamestop.com

User Info: DX_Army_Memeber

DX_Army_Memeber
4 years ago#1
I just got my order that I had placed last week today and out of the 3 that I had ordered one of them was the right one as I had ordered Legendary Blades and Legendary Chop Chop as well as Dino-Rang and they sent me both Normal Chop Chop and Normal Blades but Dino-Rang was the right one the price tag on both blades and Chop Chop both said Legendary but they where not legendary. I just thought I warn you guys before you waste your money but thankfully my friend was looking for Chop Chop so I can give that one to him while I trade Blades back in or return it.
Nintendo Network ID:Gokai_Gold_20

User Info: Gimpi13

Gimpi13
4 years ago#2
I've been ordering all the new Skylanders off of GameStop.com and they've been coming in the mail quick and with little to no blemishes. It takes the stress off of having to go to 5 stores twice a week for something you don't know if there.

You should be able to return what was mistakenly sent fine and get a replacement. I haven't had any issues with them in the past.

User Info: DX_Army_Memeber

DX_Army_Memeber
4 years ago#3
I was able to get Legendary Chop Chop and Legendary Blades yesterday at the mall I go to as some guy traded in over 200 Skylanders also was able to get both Dark Wildfire and normal Wildfire as well as Dark Food fight and Dark Snap Shot with Krypt King so I was able to complete my Trap Masters.
Nintendo Network ID:Gokai_Gold_20
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Don't Buy Skylanders from Gamestop.com
  • Topic Archived