• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. What is a good case or bag that can hold a good amount of Skylanders?

User Info: zzeennoolloo

zzeennoolloo
4 years ago#1
What is a good case or bag that can hold a good amount of Skylanders?
I recently got a bag that holds 20 Skylanders, but it's rather limited. For example, the upper level of the bag holds 10 Skylanders, but only short Skylanders (like the ones from Spyros Adventure and the smaller Giant figures.... provided they aren't holding a sword or some other item that's sticking up, which prevents them from going into that upper level of the bag).

The bottom level holds 10 more figures and can hold the larger figures, but it's a tight fit and the figures tend to bump into each other when the bag is in motion.
Are there any bags, cases or something that holds a large amount of Skylanders of any sizes (30 plus would be nice, but up to 20 is okay) in a secure manner?
2015..... the year of Zzeennoolloo.

User Info: DGAFPolar

DGAFPolar
4 years ago#2
i dont think so, a kid gave us the treasure chest looking one from Spyros adventure and it holds a good amount of smaller ones but they are all loose when on the move
When someone yells SHOTGUN when going to the car yell back "ROSA PARKS" and refuse to move from the front
3DS FC 5429-7603-2576//PSN-DGAFPolar

User Info: Gimpi13

Gimpi13
4 years ago#3
Does it have to be portable?

I purchased a few plastic drawers and we keep our skylanders in there just fine for storage.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. What is a good case or bag that can hold a good amount of Skylanders?
  • Topic Archived