• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. If Anyone Needs a Kaos Trap

User Info: Jayboat

Jayboat
4 years ago#1
My local TRU has 30. THIRTY. I am willing to get in touch with everyone wanting one, for MSRP. Will go through Facebook, the subReddits, whatever. A lot of people are having trouble getting one, so I'd like to help.

User Info: Trancer Hunter

Trancer Hunter
4 years ago#2
I actually never had a problem finding them. But I did see a bunch of them at walmart yesterday and I got two just so I could have one unevolved Kaos and one that I will leave in package. I had the Ultimate Kaos trap from buying the Dark Edition. The biggest mystery for me involving the Kaos trap was why were people paying 100 dollars for the thing on ebay when they could easily go and buy the dark edition even now in most stores.

User Info: DGAFPolar

DGAFPolar
4 years ago#3
The chaos trap is out in hoards now. I feel bad for anyone who paid like $50-$100 for it Lol. I also had it from the dark edition, but dark editions became very scarce around here very quickly. All our shops get hit up by scalpers really bad
When someone yells SHOTGUN when going to the car yell back "ROSA PARKS" and refuse to move from the front
3DS FC 5429-7603-2576//PSN-DGAFPolar

User Info: Trancer Hunter

Trancer Hunter
4 years ago#4
DGAFPolar posted...
The chaos trap is out in hoards now. I feel bad for anyone who paid like $50-$100 for it Lol. I also had it from the dark edition, but dark editions became very scarce around here very quickly. All our shops get hit up by scalpers really bad

hmmm they never got scarce around here, i can still walk into most of the stores that sell skylanders and get one.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. If Anyone Needs a Kaos Trap
  • Topic Archived