• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy
4 years ago#1
Wave 4 and the Easter assortment will hit TRU shelves tomorrow, Thursday, March 19.
This includes Bat Spin, High Five, Spotlight, Blackout, Rocky Roll, Echo, Thunderbolt, Short Cut, WhisperElf + Barkley, Breeze + PetVac, and the single-pack versions of Knight Light and Knight Mare.
Also, expect some more Kaos traps, an Easter Trap or two, and probably even more traps.
Expect Echo to be on the rare side (1 per case) while Rocky Roll should be fairly common (3 per case).
.../\_/\...
>(^_^)<

User Info: Gimpi13

Gimpi13
4 years ago#2
I was at a local mall gamestop on the 10th and I found the wave 4 trap masters, ShortCut and Thunderbolt and a few others. Some may have gotten their shipments in beforehand but it's good to see that we do know for sure that they are out and we can start hunting!!

Gamestop had all of them purchasable as well until today. Now they must be sold out or stopped selling them online.

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
4 years ago#3
Legendary Bushwack is out also if anyone is looking. I got him when I was out doing Wave 4 hunting.
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
4 years ago#4
Currently at my Sam's they have core Trap team skylanders on sale for $4.51, and trap masters and minis going for $9.88 . I owned all the ones we carry so it didn't help me, but the sale going till 5/1 . It other clubs might be doing it across the country as instant saving rarely are club specific.
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice
  • Topic Archived