• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Anyone else having an impossible time finding traps??

User Info: VirginiaT24

VirginiaT24
4 years ago#11
If anyone can find the Kaos trap for me I will pay you to ship it to me here in Florida. I can not find any traps nor the light and dark element packs. I have even called Activision and they said they only send when the store orders. No store has anything and I am going crazy trying to find the last items I need to complete the game. Can anyone help me get these. I saw a few got the Kaos trap in other states and Norway. I guess their all the same so could you be an angel and make a 7 year old boy happy as can be and get this for me. I would be eternally grateful and if their is something you need to find, let me know and maybe we have it here where you do not. guess this is going to be the only way we can get the stuff we need because Activision will not sell to the public and you can not talk to the sales department to get an actual answer. You could go on e-bay and spend $60 for the Kaos trap but to me I got a feeling Activision is scamming the public by only putting their product on e-bay to make money because they lost money on the previous games. It seems odd that all three of the previous games had easy to find characters but this one game is impossible to find anything for it.

VirginiaT24
4 years ago#12
trakaar posted...
Got kaos this morning. Gamestop all throughout our area is stocking em today

can you get me one and I will pay you for it and to ship it to me in Florida. Activsion will not sell to the public and they will not give me a straight answer as to why only certain states are getting them

VirginiaT24
4 years ago#13
trakaar posted...
Got kaos this morning. Gamestop all throughout our area is stocking em today

can you get me one and I will pay you for it and to ship it to me in Florida. Activsion will not sell to the public and they will not give me a straight answer as to why only certain states are getting them. I am desperate.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Anyone else having an impossible time finding traps??
  • Topic Archived