• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Love Potion Pop Fizz release

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy
4 years ago#1
is on January 15, according to a Toys R Us list (in the USA, at least). Guess Valentine's Day is a month early in the Skylands.
.../\_/\...
>(^_^)<

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
4 years ago#2
Any confirmed spottings in the wild?
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice

TGSnowwy
4 years ago#3
I posted this on the 360 board yesterday and forgot to repost here:

This one may not be available tomorrow after all. He's still on the list for Jan 15, but none of the stores in our entire region appear to have any (in the computer), and the warehouse still has them on order rather than in-stock. I don't know if the date was listed incorrectly, or if there was some problem shipping them on time. I also don't know if the problem is regional, national, or international. Have any of the other websites mentioned anything?

I didn't check the computer today, but our store still doesn't have any. Only got a few of the new Amiibos too.
.../\_/\...
>(^_^)<

Lastjustice
4 years ago#4
TGSnowwy posted...
I didn't check the computer today, but our store still doesn't have any. Only got a few of the new Amiibos too.

I'm off work today, I might take a jaunt over to see if I see one. As for Amiibos...staying far far away from those or Disney infinity. (Screw you for adding Marvel characters...You will not get my wallet.) I can only handle so many raging addictions..Skylanders...Magic...and just being a nerd in general. (buying a bunch of movies and video games as it suits me.)

One of my friends who's a Nintendo fanboy like well I'll just get the characters I like such as Link, Mario....I'm like you know it won't stop there...just don't HAHA.

TGSnowwy
4 years ago#5
Repost from 360 board:

LP Pop Fizz FINALLY hit our incoming shipment lists, so he'll probably be out within the next few days. I'm starting to think the "1/15/2015" on the Street Date list was supposed to be "1/25/2015", but I still don't know for sure.

Still no word at all on Bat Spin, High Five, or the others.
.../\_/\...
>(^_^)<

Lastjustice
4 years ago#6
Feel the fizz! You belong!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Ek9VjGcgY

User Info: Tenth

Tenth
4 years ago#7
I saw him in best buy today... I sent a message to my wife asking if I should pick him and Ka-Boom up, but she never replied, and I took it as a no.

She later replied, mad that I didn't just get it. I know that if I did, she would've yelled at me for not checking with her first.

Womenfolk :p

TGSnowwy
4 years ago#8
Several TRUs in our region now have them. The boxes aren't dated and they're not on the Hold/Street Date list, so they should be available now.
.../\_/\...
>(^_^)<

TGSnowwy
4 years ago#9
Meh!
Meh, I say!
LP PF is back on the Street Date list, this time for 2/7.
We'll see if they mean it this time :(
.../\_/\...
>(^_^)<

User Info: trakaar

trakaar
4 years ago#10
Target and gamestop were loaded up with them today. I never really enjoyed him that much. Is this one good other than for collecting?
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Trap Team
  3. Love Potion Pop Fizz release
  • Topic Archived