• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Golf Club
  3. What are your complaints with this game?

User Info: xdc321x

xdc321x
5 years ago#1
I like the game cause it has it's realistic points but I also have some complaints about it. A LOB wedge will not roll forward 99% of the time. Even a SW/PW shouldn't roll forward much if any. There should be more back spin on the ball when using a LOB/SW/PW without hitting lower on the ball. The greens in the game feel like you are putting on glass. No matter what green I play, the ball seems to roll for a little while after it passes the hole. It must be me but any one have any complaints?
What Do All The Ninjas Do Before They Go To Bed?....They Check Their Closet For RYU HAYABUSA.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
5 years ago#2
i agree the greens are a bit off and seem to fast for real life. something needs to be tweaked.

otherwise i love the game its hard but still fun,, im trying to learn how to better judge my power for my second and 3rd shots i can't stick it close yet.

User Info: warrkation2578

warrkation2578
5 years ago#3
34.99$
For a game with the worst controls ever in a golf game is ridiculous

Yeah yeah I know
It's a simulation

But that doesn't make it fun,playable or worth that kind of money.

User Info: DoctorBell

DoctorBell
5 years ago#4
warrkation2578 posted...
34.99$
For a game with the worst controls ever in a golf game is ridiculous

Yeah yeah I know
It's a simulation

But that doesn't make it fun,playable or worth that kind of money.

Yeah right, the controls are the feature for now, and just wait until people really get the grips on course design. There are already 17k courses and the game hasn't even been out a month. Wait until people really get serious about course design and you're able to play every real life course on the planet.

User Info: xTheCEOx

xTheCEOx
5 years ago#5
Greens are off for sure. My big complaint, and it can't be just me, is the lack of responsiveness when navigating the menus. Sometimes when I press a button in the menu, no matter what I'm trying to do I have to wait a few seconds before anything happens. Then the next time I play it's fine. It's not my connection.
Exclusives don't matter. Proud owner of an XB1, Wii-U and PS4
  1. Boards
  2. The Golf Club
  3. What are your complaints with this game?
  • Topic Archived