• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Golf Club
  3. This is the best golf game ever.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
5 years ago#1
So real and fun seeing your friends ghosts play if you don't play with them. The spin off the green and stuff amazing.

User Info: xdc321x

xdc321x
5 years ago#2
The game is fun to play for sure but it has its flaws. How do you hit a LOB wedge and barely have any backspin. If there is a way to get more backspin with it please tell me. The PW doesn't stick much and the greens roll forever. Anyone else have any gripes with this game? Also, do you get any other clubs besides the ones you have now? New drivers or irons?
What Do All The Ninjas Do Before They Go To Bed?....They Check Their Closet For RYU HAYABUSA.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
5 years ago#3
I am really getting the putting down and that part if my game is getting better. I'm not sure how to put spin on approach shots that would be nice to know. I am getting used to full power shots but I'm getting better. So it's getting better. It's fun and good for me so far.

User Info: McH2Oz

McH2Oz
5 years ago#4
xdc321x posted...
The game is fun to play for sure but it has its flaws. How do you hit a LOB wedge and barely have any backspin. If there is a way to get more backspin with it please tell me. The PW doesn't stick much and the greens roll forever. Anyone else have any gripes with this game? Also, do you get any other clubs besides the ones you have now? New drivers or irons?

Every course has different speeds in the green. The speed of the green will help determine the stick or spin you get with your irons and wedges. Also, if you're hitting off the fairway, you're obviously going to get more spin than out of the rough. The only way to manually change your spin is adding loft to your shots with LT.

And no, you can't get more or new clubs.
| Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons | Chicago Cubs | North Carolina Tar Heels | Miami Heat |
  1. Boards
  2. The Golf Club
  3. This is the best golf game ever.
  • Topic Archived