• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Golf Club
  3. Is it analog swing?

User Info: TreGooda

TreGooda
5 years ago#11
Button to button method is terrible, keep that out of my golf games please.
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."

User Info: I_End_Zombies

I_End_Zombies
5 years ago#12
I agree that analog stick is the way to go but you guys have to admit its very unforgiving in this game, just a slight deviation either side and that ball is AWAY!

User Info: McH2Oz

McH2Oz
5 years ago#13
I_End_Zombies posted...
I agree that analog stick is the way to go but you guys have to admit its very unforgiving in this game, just a slight deviation either side and that ball is AWAY!

That's why I like this game. Way more realistic. It's supposed to be like playing golf for real. Well, most average golfers IRL don't hit most of the fairways so that's how it should be in the game. Though it's still pretty easy to hit fairways in TGC.
| Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons | Chicago Cubs | North Carolina Tar Heels | Miami Heat |

User Info: I_End_Zombies

I_End_Zombies
5 years ago#14
McH2Oz posted...
I_End_Zombies posted...

That's why I like this game. Way more realistic. It's supposed to be like playing golf for real. Well, most average golfers IRL don't hit most of the fairways so that's how it should be in the game. Though it's still pretty easy to hit fairways in TGC.

Yeah it's certainly a good representation of when I play for real, hitting on to other fairways, into the rough all the time, 4 putting each hole etc etc!
  1. Boards
  2. The Golf Club
  3. Is it analog swing?
  • Topic Archived