• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Bowser102

Bowser102
8 months ago#1
I'm playing this game on PS4, but since the visuals are by and large the same on PS3, my question is this: Is there anything really more graphically impressive on Wii U or Switch? I'm just asking because these graphics are amazing for a PS3 game. I suppose the Switch could run this? What do you guys think.

I haven't played a whole lot of Switch games, so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. But it's just hard to imagine this game running on a Switch, but maybe it could.
-Official Member of the Old-School Gamers Club-
/ Bowser, King of the Koopas

User Info: TheSacredRing

TheSacredRing
8 months ago#2
I imagine with some engine retooling it could run on the Switch at the PS3-level settings, and at a sub-1080p resolution at 30fps.
Blarg and Kupo

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
6 months ago#3
Bowser102 posted...
I'm playing this game on PS4, but since the visuals are by and large the same on PS3, my question is this: Is there anything really more graphically impressive on Wii U or Switch? I'm just asking because these graphics are amazing for a PS3 game. I suppose the Switch could run this? What do you guys think.

I haven't played a whole lot of Switch games, so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. But it's just hard to imagine this game running on a Switch, but maybe it could.

It is good to hear I am not missing a lot in terms of graphics while playing the PS3 version of the game on PSNow. I just started it and it looks ok from my perspective for a game that came out in 2013.
Toshiba 4K HDR 43" | i7 4770 | 16GB DDR3 Crucial Sport | Zotac GTX 1080 Mini 8GB | Noctua NF-A9 Cooling | 500 watt 80+ Gold PSU
Xbox One X | Xbox 360 S

User Info: Bowser102

Bowser102
6 months ago#4
Yeah, man. Great game, some of the best storytelling and acting for a video game, imo. Let me know your thoughts
-Official Member of the Old-School Gamers Club-
/ Bowser, King of the Koopas
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A