• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. NG+... no shiv upgrade... only carry level 1...

User Info: TheJoker1971

TheJoker1971
5 months ago#1
Hi... i finished the game and still need to upgrade the shiv to level 2... but when i do NG+... every upgrade is there but no SHIV upgrade... i thought need to go to safehouse where the shiv manual in the bar... but no shiv manual also exist at the safehouse... i can upgrade everything but my SHIV still level 1... its missing in the PILL upgrade bar... anything i can do?

User Info: TheJoker1971

TheJoker1971
5 months ago#2
sorry im playing NG+ easy so i could complete all collectibles... and also fully upgrade joel and weapons... before i will play survivor+...

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1
5 months ago#3
Weird. Though on new game plus, any training manuals you picked up on a previous playthrough not being there any longer is correct, i.e. you can only pick up a training manual once per ng -> ng+ -> ng+ -> ng+, etc.

Assuming the system and game are updated/patched, my best guess is that the game glitched towards the end of your new game playthrough....afaik, the only solution is to replay the last chapter on ng again (using the chapters menu) and then restart .the ng+ playthrough.

[insert clever signature here]
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: jocko774

jocko774
3 months ago#4
Kinda late but I know the answer. When you play on Easy difficulty you automatically have Shiv Master unlocked from the get go. Just change the difficulty you'll see.
Being second is being the first person to lose - Ayrton Senna
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. NG+... no shiv upgrade... only carry level 1...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A