• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. How many smoke bombs can you get in the game on Survivor mode?

User Info: EternalWaltz

EternalWaltz
6 months ago#1
I've always wondered about this. No matter how thoroughly I search for supplies and stuff, I only end up being able to get 3 smoke bombs over the course of the game, meaning I only get enough resources to craft 2 (you get one for free). I think it's the Sugar that's really really rare. But maybe there's more out there that I keep missing. How many do you guys end up with on your playthrough?
Kept you waiting, huh?

User Info: Thirty3_1Third

Thirty3_1Third
6 months ago#2
Sounds about right to me. Nothing is in abundance on Survivor, but I also didn’t explore every nook and cranny on that mode as I stealthed a lot of enemies.
PSN: Thirty3_1Third | Now: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes & Pokemon Shield | Next: LittleBigPlanet 3

User Info: HeartBlade

HeartBlade
5 months ago#3
I think that’s about right. There are only 2 to 3 sections where you really need a smoke bomb (in the sewers, sniper section, and last stage) although there are alternative ways to get past them without the smoke bombs. The limiting factor is definitely sugar.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. How many smoke bombs can you get in the game on Survivor mode?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A