• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Around halfway through, loving the game

User Info: Consayblue22

Consayblue22
6 months ago#1
Definitely living up to the hype so far, just got through the sewer and suburb area and now onto the sniper part. But I love the tense moment in this and fighting the infected. Will definitely give the sequel a try at some point but thoroughly loving this right now.

User Info: Thirty3_1Third

Thirty3_1Third
6 months ago#2
Yeah! Just plat’d and my first time playing as well. Loved it and lived up to all the hype. Awesome, intense, and brilliant.
PSN: Thirty3_1Third | Now: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes & Pokemon Shield | Next: LittleBigPlanet 3

Consayblue22
6 months ago#3
Thirty3_1Third posted...
Yeah! Just plat’d and my first time playing as well. Loved it and lived up to all the hype. Awesome, intense, and brilliant.

Great stuff, if I had more time i would try and go the Platinum for this but just got so much in my backlog. Loving this game.

User Info: Sikdope

Sikdope
6 months ago#4
This game is phenomenal.

Consayblue22
5 months ago#5
Nearly finished my Spiderman DLC playthrough, then this game will be my main focus after that, really looking forward to getting deep into it again.

Consayblue22
5 months ago#6
Man, I just got through the Ellie solo parts, how difficult are they! Probably hardest part of the game so far me took several tries to get through each part, but I still loved it all the same.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Around halfway through, loving the game
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A