• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Starrfourty3

Starrfourty3
1 month ago#1

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/6/2/AAdKF7AAANBy.jpg

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
1 month ago#2
that kid is just angry with his life... seen it plenty of times. trying to cover it up with "LOLLL" and all that, biggest sign of weakness.
Tom Brady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your fave qb
(edited 1 month ago)

Starrfourty3
1 month ago#3
tombrady3to1 posted...
that kid is just angry with his life... seen it plenty of times. trying to cover it up with "LOLLL" and all that, biggest sign of weakness.
I agree. I haven’t seen hate like this in awhile since I had messages blocked but as many times as I have come across this, it just took me by surprise. All because they tbagged and I playfully mentioned bad manners.. the world is already feeling like it’s going to hell and I guess I’m living a fools fantasy to think things like this don’t exist anymore but they most certainly do. But hey the positive spin is that there are plenty of great people out there.

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
1 month ago#4
When people like that go into the real world they don't act like that, they would get their ass kicked immediately and they know it. I've never seen someone act like that IRL.
Tom Brady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your fave qb

User Info: Transformers27

Transformers27
1 month ago#5
Love it when lvl999 get smashed on the head with 2x4 by a single digit lvl noob. Even better where you can execute to finish them off but you chose to kick their head repeatedly while they crawling around lol. Then proceeds to leave the session. Inject the salt into my veins lol.

Starrfourty3
1 month ago#6
Transformers27 posted...
Love it when lvl999 get smashed on the head with 2x4 by a single digit lvl noob. Even better where you can execute to finish them off but you chose to kick their head repeatedly while they crawling around lol. Then proceeds to leave the session. Inject the salt into my veins lol.

The funny thing is that I am a 999 and I actually love that you don’t have to be a crack shot to either be effective or just plain old have fun.
I took a long break but I’ve tried it all.. revolver only, fists only, no perks.. name it and I’ve likely tried it. Shivs and brawling are my favourite and my favourite shotgun counter is the El Diablo. Hell I even Kamikaze with Molly’s just for a laugh. If I get taken out by a brawl stick I’m going to be like right on my dude.. now I have to try and dance shiv you. Fun little challenges is what I get my kicks from.. oh and yes I rarely special execute.. I usually run by to kick them once for the extra health and leave them for a teammate. Makes me giggle to be honest.
(edited 1 month ago)

Starrfourty3
1 month ago#7
Fun fact: one of my dummest loadouts consisted of damage marker, marathon runner, and Hawkeye 3.. literally run into a room of guys that stay close together and pray they don’t have covert 3. I never enjoyed getting ganked so hard in my life and sometimes you take one down with you or if you’re lucky you get a suicide shiv or start a shiv train.. I shiv, get shived, teammate avenges me, their mate avenges they. It’s friggen hilarious.
(edited 1 month ago)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A