• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. How do I swap weapons of the same catagory?

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 month ago#1
I'm near the beginning, in the dock area. I have a brick and stick in my inventory. How do I switch between attacking an enemy with fists, brick or stick?
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1
1 month ago#2
Technically bricks (and bottles) are mainly intended for use as noise distracting and stunning enemies, and not melee per se. Though both can of course be used for melee as well. Bricks have 3 hits, and bottles have 1 hit, in them.

A melee weapon replaces the usage of Joel's fists until it has been used up. "The stick", i.e. table-leg or 1x1, has four hits in it.

To use a brick as a temporary 3-hit melee weapon in open combat, select it using the d-pad, and then press the melee button (square) when an enemy is close enough..

[insert clever signature here]
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 month ago#3
Quaddo1 posted...
Technically bricks (and bottles) are mainly intended for use as noise distracting and stunning enemies, and not melee per se. Though both can of course be used for melee as well. Bricks have 3 hits, and bottles have 1 hit, in them.

A melee weapon replaces the usage of Joel's fists until it has been used up. "The stick", i.e. table-leg or 1x1, has four hits in it.

To use a brick as a temporary 3-hit melee weapon in open combat, select it using the d-pad, and then press the melee button (square) when an enemy is close enough..
Appreciate the answer. Thanks.
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. How do I swap weapons of the same catagory?
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A