• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Left Behind on Survivor

User Info: Anathema30

Anathema30
3 months ago#1
What's the deal with LB on Survivor? I'm in the pet store(?) and not even making a noise and they come running for me...? Is there some kind of sensitivity setting I'm missing? I just finished the main game on the same difficulty and it was no where near this bad? I may end up just passing on this dlc.

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1
3 months ago#2
Survivor in LB shouldn't be any different from Survivor in the main game.

Are you trying to sneak through without killing any/some/all of them, or what's your plan?

There's a mix of runners (most of which are sleeping/power-saving iirc) and clickers in that store, So, if any of the runners are walking around it could be you're being seen by one, not heard, otherwise you're probably moving too fast (or bumping into stuff) when a clicker or other infected is close by.

The best strat imho is to keep one's distance to the clickers (they're generally the biggest problem when sneaking around), check out their walking route/pattern, and then move into that route slowly, and then sit still until it comes back around and knife it when it's close enough. Also, if all else fails you can always lead all/some of them into the electric water.

There's also a possibility that your controller is on the fritz (i.e. spiky/worn potentiometer in the left analogue stick). Are you using the same one you used for the main game?

[insert clever signature here]
(edited 3 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Left Behind on Survivor
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A