• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Dumb question. I heard TLOUR had new game plus

User Info: chrono2888

chrono2888
2 months ago#1
What’s different? Do you keep everything or just some things?
Xbox goes from 360 to One and no one bats an eye. Windows goes from 8 to 10 and everyone loses their minds!

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1
2 months ago#2
Joel's skills and weapon upgrades carry over, plus any training manuals picked up on the previous playthrough(s).

[insert clever signature here]
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: chrono2888

chrono2888
2 months ago#3
Quaddo1 posted...
Joel's skills and weapon upgrades carry over, plus any training manuals picked up on the previous playthrough(s).

Ok ty for letting me know. How’s online? Is it’s like a group of players vs the infected? Or is it pvp?

Xbox goes from 360 to One and no one bats an eye. Windows goes from 8 to 10 and everyone loses their minds!

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1
2 months ago#4
The multiplayer (Factions) is very good (pvp, 4 hunters vs 4 fireflies), with three different modes/match-types available (supply raid, interrogation, survivors).

Plus there's also a mini-game that requires you to keep a community of either fireflies or hunters alive for 12 in-game weeks (one match equals one day). It can be ignored unless you're trophy/achievement-hunter.

[insert clever signature here]
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Dumb question. I heard TLOUR had new game plus
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A