• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Multiplayer - how to get the most parts. Help!

User Info: durangodan

durangodan
1 month ago#1
I'm on week 12 day 5 in supply raid. I have 109 survivors. I need to get it up to 120 in order to have 85 remaining at the end of the week. Is it possible?

I've been getting 12-14 downs per game running collector 2, healer 2 and using the daily increased parts perk.

Is there an easy way to get high parts?
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1
1 month ago#2
So, you're trying to unlock that headgear that requires a population of 85 after 12 weeks then?!

Sounds like you're doing pretty well if you're getting 10+ downs in survivors, which is the easiest mode to get parts in (imho). Other ways to get easy parts apart from healing, is gifting items (crafter 2/3) and reviving.

As long as you do decent matches that make you break even, one needs a population of about 134 before the first and ca 107 before the second of the two in a row -100% events towards the end of the 12 weeks. So assuming you get to tier 3 (-20%) in the event you should be good.

Worst case scenario; you can turn off the ps4 (though don't pull the plug) if a match is going terribly. It'll give you another shot at it, plus the game will remember/save your event progress.

[insert clever signature here]
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: durangodan

durangodan
1 month ago#3
Yeah, I had to quit a couple of matches just before the end. I hate it when players do that... but guilty. I must have miscalculated as I ended the up with 91 survivors and got the mask. I thought I had to have 120 in order to have 85 remaining. I was wrong, I ended up with 91, so yes you're right, 107 should've done it.

Glad I got it as it forced me to play a bit differently. I've always used covert training, but I'm not sure I need to anymore. My k/d ration was about the same, and just using the revolver was as effective as the semi-auto. I guess after playing so long it's more about knowing maps and what other players are likely to do.

I stuck with FAT 3 and collector 2.

(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Multiplayer - how to get the most parts. Help!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers