• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Remembering why no multiplayer

User Info: highsummoner1

highsummoner1
2 months ago#1
Played lots of multiplayer games in the PS3 days. Aside from Dark Souls, it's literally been about 4 years of opting out. First day back to MP on this game. Seemed like it'd be pretty fun game to have some matches with other players...until I realized our teammate was unloading his clips into the wall next to us to purposefully give away our position.

It was then I realized I stopped playing online for a reason- lack of community respect and honor.

Sigh... Sure I could spend time backing out and reloading, but it's healthier to avoid toxicity altogether. Best wishes to the many honorable gamers out there.
"Ye shall be as gods"

User Info: SuperZay

SuperZay
2 months ago#2
There's one popular trophy guide that recommends to lose faster or quit alltogether to get the faction trophies faster.
I block toxic people.

User Info: EzeDoesIt

EzeDoesIt
2 months ago#3
Community was pretty good back when the original launched. I played that for countless hours and normally had good teammates focused on winning the match.
Not changing this sig.

User Info: tranquilizerrr

tranquilizerrr
2 months ago#4
That's what happens when people get things for free.
Talk is cheap.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Remembering why no multiplayer
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers