• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Anyone else get messages complaining about how you play factions?

User Info: Kinetical

Kinetical
3 months ago#1
I play rather well to the point that people feel they must message to chastise my weapon choices and sneaky play-style.

What way am I to play the game to please everyone?

I've been in my body for years.

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1
3 months ago#2
That's pretty normal for most multiplayer games in my experience.

Just block, ignore, or respond and rile them up further, and then report them.

[insert clever signature here]

Kinetical
3 months ago#3
Quaddo1 posted...
That's pretty normal for most multiplayer games in my experience.

Just block, ignore, or respond and rile them up further, and then report them.

It gets ridiculous.

Some fella felt I owed him 'respect' because I used the crossbow on him. Apparently, great players wouldn't use the crossbow. I've never had too much of an issue dealing with players using the crossbow. There is always a way to deal with anything in this game, at least I find there is.

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1
3 months ago#4
I've never heard anyone b**** about the crossbow tbh. That's a new one.

The most common complaints are about using covert 2/3, tac.shotty, and the launcher imho.

Though they're part of the game so what can they do about it? Not much, though most things can be countered in one way or another.

The bigger problem is the unpatched exploits in Factions. If someone is using those to their advantage that's what annoys me the most.

[insert clever signature here]
(edited 3 months ago)

Kinetical
3 months ago#5
Yes, I've recently become quite annoyed by that shooting through the wall glitch.

I also think the matchmaking should be a bit fairer but it's very late in the game to sort that one out.

And covert isn't too much of an issue to deal with. Just be more vigilant and and turn the camera around every now and then.

One thing I don't like is being shived...makes me jump out of my seat every time. Lol

User Info: highsummoner1

highsummoner1
2 months ago#6
Kinetical posted...
I play rather well to the point that people feel they must message to chastise my weapon choices and sneaky play-style.

What way am I to play the game to please everyone?

Well I didn't waste time scolding the guy cuz he likely wouldn't care, but it's my first day playing and I realized a teammate was unloading his bullets into the wall next to us to purposefully give away our position.

Unfortunately that makes it also my last day playing. Plenty of other fun things to do besides watching my back for dishonorable gamers.
"Ye shall be as gods"
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: durangodan

durangodan
2 months ago#7
There are always idiots mouthing off. Just outplay them. I sometimes switch the mic on if they won't shut up and start winding them up. I've been told many times that I'm going to be schooled by some twit only for them to have a crap game then quit before coming back to the menu.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Frandawg

Frandawg
2 months ago#8
Watch your back for dishonorable games? If incan get behind you and shiv you that's your fault. Stealth is a huge thing in this game.

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
2 months ago#9
i get messages about everything i dont read em
Tom Brady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your fave qb
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Anyone else get messages complaining about how you play factions?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers