• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Is there a way to bypass the controller shake icon? Rechaege flashlight thingy

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 month ago#11
There is nothing wrong with the controller. The controller has a speaker that emits the sound of shaking and the vibration feature also imitates the feeling of something loose.
My first reaction to this happening was the same as yours.
Your controller is fine. Not to worry.
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1
1 month ago#12
If their controller is OK, then how come the flashlight recharge mechanic isn't working?

If the noise is the noise the game makes through the controller's speaker when the flashlight is being recharged, then the symbol should've disappeared, which tc clearly stated that it doesn't.

The only explanation is that there is an electrical and/or mechanical issue. Unless of course they're using a 3rd party controller that isn't fully Dual Shock 4 compatible (tc never made that clear, plus they stopped responding).

[insert clever signature here]
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 month ago#13
Quaddo1 posted...
If their controller is OK, then how come the flashlight recharge mechanic isn't working?

If the noise is the noise the game makes through the controller's speaker when the flashlight is being recharged, then the symbol should've disappeared, which tc clearly stated that it doesn't.

The only explanation is that there is an electrical and/or mechanical issue. Unless of course they're using a 3rd party controller that isn't fully Dual Shock 4 compatible (tc never made that clear, plus they stopped responding).
I think I'll stop responding too.
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1
1 month ago#14
I'm sorry to hear that.....

[insert clever signature here]
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Is there a way to bypass the controller shake icon? Rechaege flashlight thingy
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A