• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Athena0912

Athena0912
4 months ago#1
So I’m trying to 100% the trophies and the last few I need are in multiplayer. Unsurprisingly I can’t find a game, is there any way I can get the trophies offline or is my chance gone?

User Info: TVontheRadio

TVontheRadio
4 months ago#2
No way to get them offline, unfortunately.

I just got back into the game because it's one of the free games on PS+, and I've been able to play a decent amount of games over the two days I've been dipping in.

Matchmaking hasn't been instant, but it also doesn't take forever to find a match either.

Maybe give it a couple more tries before giving up! Supply Raid is the one mode you're most likely to find a game.
all you need

User Info: Strangeotron

Strangeotron
4 months ago#3
I'm hoping there might be interest in the multiplayer. It was quite good before when I had the physical edition.

User Info: dompa

dompa
4 months ago#4
How can you NOT find a game? I find games every day all from morning to night. Never had a problem finding a match at all. Im almost done with my first journey. Like 2 weeks to go. Hopefully the MP will stay active for a while longer so i can get the other joruney done. But so far seems to be lots of people playing. Or atleast enough people to find games.

MP is bulls*** though. Who came up with the terrible idea to annihilate youre entire clan in 3 days if you cant complete a mission. Havent happened so far as ive completed both the missions ive had but still. No point to have that. Thank god they are skipping mp completely in the second
PSN-ID: dompa112
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: Rexzor

Rexzor
4 months ago#5
dompa posted...
How can you NOT find a game? I find games every day all from morning to night. Never had a problem finding a match at all. Im almost done with my first journey. Like 2 weeks to go. Hopefully the MP will stay active for a while longer so i can get the other joruney done. But so far seems to be lots of people playing. Or atleast enough people to find games.

MP is bulls*** though. Who came up with the terrible idea to annihilate youre entire clan in 3 days if you cant complete a mission. Havent happened so far as ive completed both the missions ive had but still. No point to have that. Thank god they are skipping mp completely in the second

To be fair, most of the missions are pretty easy to do. Just do one type of mission, then do another to keep doing them on the lowest difficulty possible. You can even quit the game, and you'll be on the same day as if you didn't finish it, while keeping the progress made in the mission.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: dompa

dompa
4 months ago#6
Rexzor posted...
dompa posted...

To be fair, most of the missions are pretty easy to do. Just do one type of mission, then do another to keep doing them on the lowest difficulty possible. You can even quit the game, and you'll be on the same day as if you didn't finish it, while keeping the progress made in the mission.

Thats if you quit out to the ps menu right? I read the mission guide on psn profile and they said something similar. Yeah missions seems easy enough but still. Also i didnt even know about it until pretty late so i had already wasted away some easy missions on the other attacks that dont kill 100% on inconplete. But i do think i have enough of them left to survive the 3 remaining missions.
PSN-ID: dompa112
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A