• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Is this game similar to The Evil Within?

User Info: DarkBlood1

DarkBlood1
4 months ago#1
*topic*

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1
4 months ago#2
Well, both are third-person survival horror, but otherwise, not so much imho.

[insert clever signature here]

User Info: BassMonstrum

BassMonstrum
3 months ago#3
I never played The Evil Within, but I've always thought of it as a spiritual successor to Resident Evil after the latter became a Michael Bay movie.

User Info: Thomageddon

Thomageddon
2 months ago#4
Not really. There are similarities in controls, combat, and gameplay, but enough differences in them all to set it apart. Also the story is pretty gdamn good.
Ya hear that Guthrie? Archibald here doesn't know the difference between arse and quim!

User Info: DarkBlood1

DarkBlood1
2 months ago#5
It's a clone of The Evil Within 1 + 2, but worse in all aspects, I already played both games, also now i know that i dont have to buy TLOU 2.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1
2 months ago#6
DarkBlood1 posted...
It's a clone of The Evil Within 1 + 2, but worse in all aspects, I already played both games, also now i know that i dont have to buy TLOU 2.

I think you have that completely backwards in every way, mainly since TLOU came out one year earlier than the first TEW....plus "a clone" would mean they are very similar, which thankfully they are not.

[insert clever signature here]
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Consayblue22

Consayblue22
2 months ago#7
Just about to start this game for the first time. Still playing through TEW but absolutely loving it so far, so if this game is better I am in for a treat.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Is this game similar to The Evil Within?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers