• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. The Last of Us: Factions Multiplayer Resources (tips, missions, loadouts, etc.)
(message deleted)

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
4 years ago#62
Kind of cheap tactic for Interrogation.

If you plan to camp, throw a bomb out nearby. If you lose a shootout you can crawl to the bomb and they won't be able to interrogate you. They can shoot the bomb and kill you, or they can start the interrogation and the bomb will take them out.
Highly recommend an app called PS Trophies
(edited 4 years ago)

User Info: Draggy78

Draggy78
4 years ago#63
Great guide thank you!!!

I was wondering if there is any list to be found that explains the different amount of parts you get like ie.:

Breaking streak
Headshots

etc
etc.... :)

Thx in advance.

Rjmhart
4 years ago#64
If the clan is reduced to 0 before the end of week 12 you have to start over. That's why the 100% events are so crucial and why you should save the easy objectives for then.

If you are on the 3rd day of an event and have not met the lowest tier yet, you can use the xmb to put the system in Rest mode and keep taking shots at the event until you get it. The game will keep your tallies towards the objective but not count it as a day has passed. Quitting the game won't work.
Too many games. So little time.

User Info: videogameman94

videogameman94
4 years ago#65
Rjmhart posted...
If the clan is reduced to 0 before the end of week 12 you have to start over. That's why the 100% events are so crucial and why you should save the easy objectives for then.

If you are on the 3rd day of an event and have not met the lowest tier yet, you can use the xmb to put the system in Rest mode and keep taking shots at the event until you get it. The game will keep your tallies towards the objective but not count it as a day has passed. Quitting the game won't work.

This is very useful advice, thank you.

User Info: det_gittes

det_gittes
4 years ago#66
To set the record straight, will leaving the match on the 3rd day of a 100% threat (not having met the requirements) let me avoid starting over, or should I go to Rest mode? If Rest mode, then how soon can I get back to the game to restart the 3rd day? The method I read before involved leaving the match, but one of the earlier posters suggests only rest mode works (PS4).

Rjmhart
4 years ago#67
When I chose to exit the match it counted as a day has passed for me. I'm not sure if other people have had different experiences.

When I put it in Rest Mode and still wanted to play I would wait 10 seconds and turn the system back on. When you go back to the game it says something like "your connection to the host has been lost" and you are back at the main menu.
Too many games. So little time.

det_gittes
4 years ago#68
Thanks! Actually I survived the 100% threats as a Firefly without having to leave and restart as there are some easy missions that are sure wins with a bit of commitment (even though I generally suck at eliminating other players, now in week 2 of the second campaign), but once I had to put it to rest mode on a regular weekday and it didn't count as a day. Unfortunately, today my game kept disconnecting while in a match (the plug icon) and then my ps4 acted up on me (wanted to check the connection and it would keep "thinking" forever) and no buttons worked so I unplugged the console and then had some problems booting the system up (to the point that it asked me to connect external usb with a system rescue), but the second time it worked, yet TLOU was corrupted and had to uninstall it, now it's re-downloading. I hope my factions progress will be intact!
(edited 4 years ago)
Sticky 69
hot old 69s

det_gittes
4 years ago#70
I noticed that if you get thrown into an ongoing game (with a late join bonus), sometimes it counts towards your 3 day progress (towards hunter attack or something else), and sometimes it doesn't. Does it count only when you join relatively early (at, say, 18:19), or..?
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. The Last of Us: Factions Multiplayer Resources (tips, missions, loadouts, etc.)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers