• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
  3. They fixed a couple things and broke other things

User Info: DYuck

DYuck
4 weeks ago#1
What sucks is when the game advances to a point where your special skill is useless. Showdown is useless when enemies toss up shields or are cloaked, or most enemies can dodge your bullets from Showdown. Weird how they dodge bullets in showdown but not regular fire. And ultra cheap bosses. That attack jet can't be hit by rockets and swarm of cheap enemies... It made me rage quit it. Now I know why it got low scores from some people. It's too bad because part of it are great, and then a wall of lame, cheapness ends it all.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
2 weeks ago#2
Showdown useless? It's the most OP ridiculous thing in the game when you use a Maliwan beam weapon and have points in Tombstone, preferably boosted by a Crapshooter COM. You get frame by frame crits that cannot be dodged. Don't forget the skills that boost Showdown damage every few seconds, and extend it with each kill.

As for RK5, corrosive Maliwan sniper rifles rip that thing apart. Each elemental AoE proc by the sniper rifle contributes to breaking parts off the fuselage. Break them all and the boss loses all of its HP and goes directly to the critical stage. I've had runs with Wilhelm where all the parts break on the initial pass at the thing spawns; usually it takes a second pass though.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
  3. They fixed a couple things and broke other things
  • Post New Message