• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cyberpunk 2077
  3. PS5 version better than PS4 Pro?
sony_vaio 1 month ago#1
Time to play this?

Scored a PS5 today from my local Super Target after one year of looking. Time to play this? I owned it on the PS4 Pro but only played a few hours.
Framerate’s more stable, but the game is still only 66% complete.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.
Kazli 1 month ago#3
I would recommend pretty much anything else. If I had a ps5 I surely wouldn't waste it playing Cyberpunk 2077 of all things.
sony_vaio 1 month ago#4
Kazli posted...
I would recommend pretty much anything else. If I had a ps5 I surely wouldn't waste it playing Cyberpunk 2077 of all things.
What would you play?
Big_Boar 1 month ago#5
You_Need_A_Life posted...
Framerate’s more stable, but the game is still only 66% complete.

66% complete would be amazing. Content-wise, it plays more like 25% complete.
Disliking Sadie Adler from RDR2 means you are human garbage -kainzow42
If you dislike a game I like, your opinion is ignorant and disingenuous -LordPoncho
Kazli 1 month ago#6
sony_vaio posted...
What would you play?

Personally I'd be playing the Demons Souls remake or the new Ratchet and Clank, or any number of things that weren't Cyberpunk 2077.
sony_vaio 1 month ago#7
Kazli posted...
Personally I'd be playing the Demons Souls remake or the new Ratchet and Clank, or any number of things that weren't Cyberpunk 2077.
Unfortunately those game don’t interest me. I’m really looking forward to Gran Turismo 7 and Elden Ring.
Big_Boar 1 month ago#8
sony_vaio posted...
Unfortunately those game don’t interest me. I’m really looking forward to Gran Turismo 7 and Elden Ring.

If you’re looking forward to Elden Ring then why no interest in Demons Souls? After all, it’s the game that started it all and gave birth to the Souls series as well as Bloodborne etc. The remake looks superb. Sadly I have yet to land a PS5 so have yet to play it for myself.
If you dislike a game I like, your opinion is ignorant and disingenuous -LordPoncho
(edited 1 month ago)
TC, if you already have the game, give it a go. It's not going to kill you or anything. I got a ps5 at launch and have only played on it. There were and still are some technical issues but not like at launch at least. Enjoyment can be had with the game unlike what some would have you believe. Again, if you already have it, nothing is stopping you from trying it. Hope you have a good time.
Currently playing: Alan Wake remastered, Warframe, Dishonored
PSN Id: Way_ward_23
Big_Boar 1 month ago#10
Osiris_Dragoon posted...
TC, if you already have the game, give it a go. It's not going to kill you or anything. I got a ps5 at launch and have only played on it. There were and still are some technical issues but not like at launch at least. Enjoyment can be had with the game unlike what some would have you believe. Again, if you already have it, nothing is stopping you from trying it. Hope you have a good time.

Totally agree. TC it’s time to give it a go.
  1. Boards
  2. Cyberpunk 2077
  3. PS5 version better than PS4 Pro?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A