• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  3. BoI Rebirth unlocking trophies for TLOU Remastered?

User Info: Nickis914

Nickis914
5 years ago#1
I've read about the glitches with trophies not unlocking, but I'm having a weird problem where every time I unlock something in the PS4 version of the game that would give me a trophy, I end up being given a trophy from The Last of Us Remastered. For the record, I was able to unlock a few trophies while playing Rebirth on the Vita like normal (that is, before the game glitched out and stopped working altogether, now it just hangs on the initial loading screen even after redownloading it).

Has anybody run into this problem? What on earth could be causing this?

---
...For the record, there is nothing wrong with your heart...in fact, you have the best and most caring [heart] out of anyone I know.

User Info: The Chow

The Chow
5 years ago#2
I don't know about your trophy problem, but I did have the loading screen problem (and have tried redownloading like you did).

This is how I eventually fixed the eternal loading screen on my PS4:
I deleted my save to see if that was the problem. Since I had a copy of my save in the cloud, I felt safe doing this. Plus, my Vita version was still working fine, so I could still upload my save even if it was somehow not there. After the game loaded again, I downloaded the save from the cloud.

I suppose what happened to me was that I disrupted a save process at some point and corrupted the save file. For some reason, the game seems to check the save file on startup (though I can't imagine why it'd do that).
"I dreamt that I was a 'Genie-Firefighter'! I fought fires and granted wishes!"

User Info: Void_Guardian

Void_Guardian
5 years ago#3
Iv been having the same bug,Playing binding of isaac the past few nights it has unlocked 6 destiny trophies most of them pvp

User Info: Nephid

Nephid
5 years ago#4
Hold up, when I get the real platinum god, there's a chance that I won't actually get it?
Dear god I will be pissed
It's not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving, that's how winnings done
  1. Boards
  2. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  3. BoI Rebirth unlocking trophies for TLOU Remastered?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers