• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Unity
  3. Nostradamus Enigma Glitched

User Info: Sublime881

Sublime881
6 years ago#1
Has anyone run into a problem with the nostradamus enigmas?

I am currently stuck on the Pisces one. It is the 3rd part of the riddle and it just won't let me interact with the icon.

I have tried reloading, completing a different nostradamus enigima, meaning I have to restart the Pisces riddle again.

Still no luck with any of these and I am worried I won't ever be able to complete it.

User Info: Bugeater93

Bugeater93
6 years ago#2
Some of them have more than three riddles. I believe Pisces has five total. You're probably at the wrong one.

User Info: Mr_raDius

Mr_raDius
6 years ago#3
I'm having the same issue with the first one, Mercurious. I found the first enigma riddle (woman's portrait). It doesn't give me a prompt when I stand near it. Not sure what to do? I've tried starting a different enigma, restarting the game...nothing seems to clear the bug and allow me to interact with it.
Xbox Live GT: Mr raDius

User Info: liquid0079

liquid0079
6 years ago#4
Bugeater is right. You're not at the right one. Does the location of the glyph even match up with the riddle, or did you just happen upon it through luck?

User Info: Mr_raDius

Mr_raDius
6 years ago#5
Nope. Not the case. These get bugged sometimes for some reason. I eventually got it to work. Just had to go back and restart it a few times. I found that not hitting the "B" button after accepting the task seemed to do the trick. I waited to clear it until I was right in front of the glyph.
Xbox Live GT: Mr raDius

User Info: Sublime881

Sublime881
6 years ago#6
My issue was just me being dumb haha.. I found the correct symbol just not in the right order.

When I was originally there I was at the 3rd symbol, but needed to find the 2nd one.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Unity
  3. Nostradamus Enigma Glitched
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A