• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Unlimited World Red
  3. Anyone at 100.0% for the Strong Words?

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
7 years ago#1
So, in order to get all strong words I used this list:

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2014/07/04/one-piece-unlimited-world-red-strong-words-list.htm

It's pretty accurate, one strong word for franky I got in a different quest... any ways, it seems this list is missing ONE word... I got all of the words in the list, and I'm now at 99.7%.

The word I got in a different quest made me go from 99.4 to 99.7... could anyone check if he has the ONE word that is NOT on the list? If I know for which character it is, I "just" have to use that character on every quest until that damn word pops up...

User Info: voku0427

voku0427
7 years ago#2
I got 100% using this list: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/one-piece-unlimited-world-red/239645-strong-words-gallery.html but it seems to be the same one that you linked.

You can check which word you don't have by clicking start, info, word list, and then checking which character has a ???? to easily get the one you need.

User Info: Kageblade23

Kageblade23
7 years ago#3
voku0427 posted...
I got 100% using this list: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/one-piece-unlimited-world-red/239645-strong-words-gallery.html but it seems to be the same one that you linked.

You can check which word you don't have by clicking start, info, word list, and then checking which character has a ???? to easily get the one you need.

also if you built the bookstore in the town it shows you the strong words gallery it will show you all the ones you have at once or all the ones you have per character... cross check it with the playstationtrophies list from orthmann? (scuess my spellin)
3DSFC:1521-2934-6738, PSN(PS3/4/Vita):KagE_BLadE23, Wii-U NNID:Kage_Blade23

hanautaBOB
7 years ago#4
@voku thanks for the tip! I used to count them and go look at the names, check the list and stuff... now I know word is missing for robin. You're a life saver.

hanautaBOB
7 years ago#5
I just checked... it's "I wanna live!" ... I know I had to clear that New World mission a lot to get it... seems I just forgot to save the game after getting it...

User Info: NegiMaster

NegiMaster
7 years ago#6
hanautaBOB posted...
I just checked... it's "I wanna live!" ... I know I had to clear that New World mission a lot to get it... seems I just forgot to save the game after getting it...

Could be worse, bud. I forgot to save after I got Smoker and Tashigi to appear. Now 10 hours later they still haven't shown up again!

User Info: ZeroX07

ZeroX07
7 years ago#7
I feel bad dude, I really do.

I have 96.6% strong words.

I'm still missing the trophy for beating the game in hard mode and beating all the side boss missions.

I have spend at least 82 hours on this game.

When I played FFXIII...I wanted to kill myself because the game got boring and repetitive!

Not this game. I may get sad when I actually plat this game, lol.

User Info: thelastgogeta

thelastgogeta
7 years ago#8
Any interesting Strong Words of note or any reward for collecting all of them? I feel sort of weird for loving all of the collection in Unlimited Adventure but not having the patience for most of the side stuff in this. >_>
Bring E.X. Troopers (PS3 + 3DS) West! E.D.N 3rd Adventure!
www.capcom-unity.com/capcom_games_discussion/go/thread/view/7341/30030505

User Info: NegiMaster

NegiMaster
7 years ago#9
Besides the trophy, I don't know of any reward for collecting the SWs.

hanautaBOB
7 years ago#10
Trophy all the way... I'm still mad at me for forgetting to save. I've retried this quest for at least 50 times but now it won't show up again.

Sometimes it feels like this game has a consciousness and tries to stop you from getting what you want the most... and sometimes it's like the best pal ever and you get all the super rare stuff like nothing.

And now I'm stuck in a "I'm your game, and I'm a jerk!" period... but I won't give up. I'm getting that last word, and the Trophy.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Unlimited World Red
  3. Anyone at 100.0% for the Strong Words?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A