You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: marcussl55

marcussl55
1 month ago#1
For forcing us to play new game+ on knightmare.
___"you cant just assume people are gonna shoot back at you...its an unknown, unknown...

User Info: IngSmasher0

IngSmasher0
1 month ago#2
If it's too hard for you, you could make a new save on a higher difficulty than your first playthrough as a way to gradually increase the challenge. Challenge mode is great for refining your skill as well.
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
George Orwell

User Info: marcussl55

marcussl55
1 month ago#3
IngSmasher0 posted...
If it's too hard for you, you could make a new save on a higher difficulty than your first playthrough as a way to gradually increase the challenge. Challenge mode is great for refining your skill as well.

I guess it wouldnt be so bad if they gave us 3 smoke grenades per encounter for that difficulty. The games much more fun once the character is upgraded, but I'm not always up for the challenge of knightmare.

And for some reason the devs deciding not to give us the choice of a more laid back NG+ is a little aggravating. We all pay for these games, so why not give us the freedom to enjoy NG+ with whatever level of difficulty we want to play.
___"you cant just assume people are gonna shoot back at you...its an unknown, unknown...

User Info: IngSmasher0

IngSmasher0
1 month ago#4
As I'm sure you know, purchased upgrades from your first playthrough carry over to new game plus. Upgrades themselves act as difficulty reductions ex. armor. If you haven't already, prioritize the upgrades that help with parts of the game you struggle with most. For example if you find predator most challenging, the disruptor upgrades provide numerous ways to deal with threats ex. detective jammer and tracker can be sabotaged.

If you've already implemented my advice, then you just need to practice and perhaps watch videos of others playing. They may have creative solutions that would not have occured to you.
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
George Orwell
(edited 1 month ago)