You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Knight
  3. F**k the community challenges

User Info: hiryuangel2

hiryuangel2
1 month ago#1
Complete Crime Alley unharmed as Batman, Robin and Nightwing.

Get Flawless FreeFlow in every round of Monarch Theatre as Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

Obtain a score of 1 FREAKING MILLION in Iceberg lounge

Man I thought the predator challenges were a breeze, then I tried the combat challenges and I just gave up. Its as if the last round of Crime Alley & Monarch Theatre are designed to ruin your streak. I consider myself above average in arkham combat but these challenges are just bulls***.

Hard salute to the people that actually got these trophies. I'm done with this game.
Are you my mommy?

User Info: IngSmasher0

IngSmasher0
1 month ago#2
Personally I find combat to be easier than predator and found the "chill in the air" achievement the most challenging of the three. Try watching videos of others completing those maps. By seeing what they do differently, you may be able to improve your performance.
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
George Orwell

User Info: DisgracefulSins

DisgracefulSins
1 month ago#3
IngSmasher0 posted...
Personally I find combat to be easier than predator and found the "chill in the air" achievement the most challenging of the three. Try watching videos of others completing those maps. By seeing what they do differently, you may be able to improve your performance.

This is good advice. Just study other peoples' videos and techniques.

The Iceberg Lounge is actually very simple to do once you get the hang of it.
If you want something done right, do it yourself.
So note to self: Do more myself.

User Info: Assinman5

Assinman5
4 weeks ago#4
It ain't simple.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Knight
  3. F**k the community challenges