You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Knight
  3. Where to get Adam West and JL 3000 skin?

User Info: hiryuangel2

hiryuangel2
1 month ago#1
Just bought this game+season pass but I can't seem to find the two mentioned skins in the PSN store. How did you guys get it?
Are you my mommy?

User Info: OnlyAtJMart

OnlyAtJMart
1 month ago#2
You either have to buy the digital version from the PS store so it'll unlock those plus the Scarecrow DLC. You can beg WB Games and explain that they've done it before for people who have bought the game (cause they'll initially lie and said they have no idea what you're talking about) and they'll make you provide a picture of the physical game, and proof you bought the season pass, but if you bought the game through a private retailer, you're kinda screwed cause they don't help people who bought the game second hand. Maybe they just said that to me because I was rude to them for lying to me. You can do that here https://dcgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Or you can try to find it on eBay or someplace like that. Good luck! I had a hell of a time trying to get the Scarecrow DLC which is just as hard as getting those skins. Did you buy it second hand? Or through the PS Store? I'm assuming second hand cause new copies for PS4 include those codes with the game, and the digital version you to download all that DLC

hiryuangel2
1 month ago#3
I actually nabbed a brand new special edition copy from a bargain bin which explains why my game came with the season pass.

The season pass was the only code inside the box and it gave me every dlc except those skins. So my question is are the skins a separate dlc or is my season pass faulty?
Are you my mommy?

User Info: OnlyAtJMart

OnlyAtJMart
1 month ago#4
The skins are separate and so is the scarecrows nightmares DLC which has a trophy you need if you want to get the platinum I am Batman trophy.

Because you got it at a bargain bin I sincerely doubt the WB games will give you the Redeem code for it but if you contact them at the link I provided and tell them that you heard they offered redeem codes for those who bought the game and season pass but don't have access to the exclusive skins or the scarecrow DLC.

You'll need the receipt from when you purchased it to take a picture of and send it to them. If you don't have the receipt, the only other option is to find someone online that has a code for it that they haven't used yet or buy one on eBay or something like that.

So to answer your question, no the skins or the scarecrows nightmares are not included in the season pass, I don't know why because you need the scarecrow DLC to have all the trophies, which you should be able to do without buying anything extra but that's how things are now especially with Warner Bros. games
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: PsychicHippo

PsychicHippo
1 month ago#5
OnlyAtJMart posted...
The skins are separate and so is the scarecrows nightmares DLC which has a trophy you need if you want to get the platinum I am Batman trophy.

Because you got it at a bargain bin I sincerely doubt the WB games will give you the Redeem code for it but if you contact them at the link I provided and tell them that you heard they offered redeem codes for those who bought the game and season pass but don't have access to the exclusive skins or the scarecrow DLC.

You'll need the receipt from when you purchased it to take a picture of and send it to them. If you don't have the receipt, the only other option is to find someone online that has a code for it that they haven't used yet or buy one on eBay or something like that.

So to answer your question, no the skins or the scarecrows nightmares are not included in the season pass, I don't know why because you need the scarecrow DLC to have all the trophies, which you should be able to do without buying anything extra but that's how things are now especially with Warner Bros. games

I don't think that's true...
Clairvoyant, paranormal enthusiast, author of Psychic Musings, 21st Century Psychic, and Medium Raw. Not a new age hipster, just a normal guy who sees stuff.

hiryuangel2
4 weeks ago#6
So on another game forum I asked, someone explained that the JL 3000 and Adam West DLC are ONLY exclusive to PS4 users in the US. (No official reason was ever given so its a freaking dick move from Rocksteady)

If you bought the game outside of the US (like me) you're basically screwed.
Are you my mommy?

hiryuangel2
4 weeks ago#7
Another person did comment that he got the skins after buying the Arkham Trilogy bundle from the PSN store but unfortunately he never clarified whether he was from the US or not.
Are you my mommy?
(message deleted)

User Info: Cheeky_Jester

Cheeky_Jester
2 weeks ago#9
hiryuangel2 posted...
So on another game forum I asked, someone explained that the JL 3000 and Adam West DLC are ONLY exclusive to PS4 users in the US. (No official reason was ever given so its a freaking dick move from Rocksteady)

If you bought the game outside of the US (like me) you're basically screwed.

Im in aus and i have both those skins, so its not US only
For at my side walks hope. In the face of all that insists I turn back, I carry on
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Knight
  3. Where to get Adam West and JL 3000 skin?