You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Knight
  3. Tim Burton Arkham....

User Info: Anubis1999

Anubis1999
3 months ago#1
I admit, this may be a stretch but if you use the 1989 suit this game could be a continuation of the Michael Keaton movies. If you remember the early movies most of the pieces fit.

1. The Joker is dead

2. The 1989 batmobile could’ve been updated over the years

3. Catwoman survives at the end of Batman Returns

4. The penguin could have survived after the events of Batman Returns

I think this works lol What do you guys think? Am I stretching it a bit or am I on to something? Let me know what you guys think 😉

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
3 months ago#2
um penguin bled out at the end of returns.. i don't think he's still alive.
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man

User Info: DisgracefulSins

DisgracefulSins
3 months ago#3
No, I don't think so, either. The titan stuff just does not fit in with the Burton movies. There is simply too many connections with the 3 previous games to ignore.

I've seen people claim they use the Batman Begins video game as a pretended prelude to Origins and the others. It acts as a first run in with Ra's, Scarecrow, and Zsasz. Only inconsistency is Gordon swearing that Batman doesn't exist on tv in Origins, but that could just be chalked up to him lying to the press.
If you want something done right, do it yourself.
So note to self: Do more myself.
(edited 3 months ago)

Anubis1999
3 months ago#4
The_OD posted...
um penguin bled out at the end of returns.. i don't think he's still alive.

Yes...but how many times did the Joker survive explosions and crashes. Is it really a long stretch to say that the penguin could have survived a bleeding?

Anubis1999
3 months ago#5
DisgracefulSins posted...
No, I don't think so, either. The titan stuff just does not fit in with the Burton movies. There is simply too many connections with the 3 previous games to ignore.

Well, in the first Batman movie the joker made a poison that effected a lot of people in Gotham. That poison could have still been lingering in the victims. Lol It’s all a matter of perception lol

User Info: marcussl55

marcussl55
6 days ago#6
Anubis1999 posted...
I admit, this may be a stretch but if you use the 1989 suit this game could be a continuation of the Michael Keaton movies. If you remember the early movies most of the pieces fit.

1. The Joker is dead

2. The 1989 batmobile could’ve been updated over the years

3. Catwoman survives at the end of Batman Returns

4. The penguin could have survived after the events of Batman Returns

I think this works lol What do you guys think? Am I stretching it a bit or am I on to something? Let me know what you guys think 😉

Why would the car get updated, but no the suit?
___"you cant just assume people are gonna shoot back at you...its an unknown, unknown...
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Knight
  3. Tim Burton Arkham....