Has anyone here.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Knight
  3. Has anyone here.....

User Info: Skooliet

Skooliet
11 months ago#1
Got 240% on all 4 save files??? I think I'm going to go for it

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
11 months ago#2
That's nuts.
Extremely long, SPOILER heavy topic on the true enemy of Soma (hint: it's not the WAU)
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/735003-soma/75224380

Skooliet
11 months ago#3
The only really s***ty part would be the trophies .. I'm on file 2 now

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
11 months ago#4
No, most people have lives
Bart-Mangled Banner is the greatest Simpsons episode. It is great for the exact same reason american audiences hate it: because it captures them so accurately.

User Info: Just_a_loser

Just_a_loser
11 months ago#5
I have it on 2.

Might eventually go for all 4.

Actually, I probably will. I usually just delete my game saves and reuse the same save file when I get a desire to play again, but this might be a nice thing just to take a picture of when I get it.
Your face looks like I need a beer.

User Info: Just_a_loser

Just_a_loser
11 months ago#6
As for people saying "you must have no life"....why? The challenge maps don't count towards it...it's basically just beating the story and doing to side missions. It's hardly that huge an investment of time. People who dump 1000+ hours into Elder Scrolls or Fallout have no lives.
Your face looks like I need a beer.

Skooliet
11 months ago#7
Yeah f*** you digitalwill.

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
11 months ago#8
I thought you meant 3 starring every challenge.... 4x. I was a little scared of you tbh. I thought "this guy must be crazy or something".
Extremely long, SPOILER heavy topic on the true enemy of Soma (hint: it's not the WAU)
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/735003-soma/75224380

Skooliet
11 months ago#9
Rjmhart posted...
I thought you meant 3 starring every challenge.... 4x. I was a little scared of you tbh. I thought "this guy must be crazy or something".

No f*** that.

User Info: burqawitz

burqawitz
11 months ago#10
No. I've played the game through far more than 4 times, but I always delete my old saves. I only keep 1 save file, and always delete any others after I'm done with them. I only work on my challenge missions on my main save - though I do all the in-game challenges on every playthrough. But I try to 3 star the challenges without actually beating my leaderboard scores, so I have all my top scores on 1 save.

But I also don't play the NG+ each time I play the game. I really didn't enjoy NG+. I don't think the combat works well without counter notifications in this game. It did in Origins, aside from some of the tricky enemy types like martial artists, but in this, I don't ever feel like I can effectively defend myself, and have to rely on nothing but offense, which sucks.

I also don't usually do all the riddler stuff on every playthrough. But I've done it all at least 3 times, maybe more. I do all the other side stuff every time I play, though.
I am a cantankerous old goat. But I'm very helpful to people who stay on my good side.
It's best to stay on my good side.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Knight
  3. Has anyone here.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived