• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Knight
  3. What is the best Arkham game? (updated)

User Info: hmoobpaladin

hmoobpaladin
4 years ago#1
There are 5 games set in the Arkham universe. Which one is the best? - Results (142 votes)
Batman: Arkham Asylum
16.2% (23 votes)
Batman: Arkham City
41.55% (59 votes)
Batman: Arkham Origins
7.75% (11 votes)
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
2.11% (3 votes)
Batman: Arkham Knight
32.39% (46 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The other polls weren't complete since it's missing a title or two so I decided to make a complete one.

What is your favorite or best Arkham game?

Mine would be Arkham Knight with Origins in second. Origins suit looked very good and the only title I could replay without getting bored.
Not changing this signature until Majikoi S is fully translated. -March 10, 2015
El Psy Congroo

User Info: Zeekade

Zeekade
4 years ago#2
Arkham Asylum: Maybe the most "perfect" game of the series still; nothing wasted, pacing is perfect, best mood
Arkham City: Everything x2 only at the expense of perhaps cohesion; super fan servicey in the best way
Arkham Origins: Best story, maybe; otherwise, ugly step-cousin of the series; feels like a fan mod in a bad way
Arkham Knight: Maybe worst story, but is everything x5; best mechanics, fighting, exploration

Have to say the list now goes: Knight > City > Asylum >>> Origins

User Info: ProtestTheHiro

ProtestTheHiro
4 years ago#3
Arkham Knight

Best story, better looking characters (except Catwoman), waaaay better gameplay

Batmobile stuff is fine. They just need to add the old school challenge maps
http://i.imgur.com/oYcFnXM.jpg

User Info: ZenTea

ZenTea
4 years ago#4
City is the more complete experience . Knight is second, batmobile is badass, but lack of boss fights is lame.
Zen

User Info: Fugly_Jack

Fugly_Jack
4 years ago#5
Arkham Knight, if only there was a real challenge mode though. The batmobile was fun, and it's not like the series had any amazing boss fights anyway.
"Isn't that right, Zach?"

User Info: Soldier_0_Cross

Soldier_0_Cross
4 years ago#6
City is a little more consistent than Knight. Knight has a lot of great moments and overall a brilliant game, but the lack of proper boss fights and the overuse of the Batmobile in the story is a bit too much.
Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!
3DS friend code: 0061-1248-7291

User Info: Doober2

Doober2
4 years ago#7
Knight, easily
Currently Playing: Batman: Arkham Knight

User Info: Black_Fire

Black_Fire
4 years ago#8
From best to worst IMO

A, AO, AC, AK

Looking back on the whole series i feel asylum and origins overall were the best.

Still all of them are damn good games, well knight is in the middle to me, i love and hate a lot of things about this game to be honest.
MH4U - Shinryu - DB/SnS/LS/IG
http://i.imgur.com/wkkLsPa.gif

User Info: ProtestTheHiro

ProtestTheHiro
4 years ago#9
People really voting for City? lol

The story in that game was soooo bad
http://i.imgur.com/oYcFnXM.jpg

User Info: Peptabysmal

Peptabysmal
4 years ago#10
ProtestTheHiro posted...
People really voting for City? lol

The story in that game was soooo bad

The story is not particularly good, but it has a great blend of variety and entertainment in the gameplay department, so for that reason it gets support. I don't know what to say about Knight, no singular mechanic is without its supporters but it's hard to argue that it's without flaws, or even meeting expectations for some fans. All are good games though, obviously.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Knight
  3. What is the best Arkham game? (updated)
  • Topic Archived