• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
5 years ago#1
Batmobile poll - Results (209 votes)
I wish there was more batmobile!!
7.66% (16 votes)
I'm good with it as it is.
32.06% (67 votes)
I could have done with a bit less batmobile.
48.33% (101 votes)
I wish they left out the batmobile altogether..the series doesn't need it
11.96% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Batmo-poll
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds

User Info: Tmo1992

Tmo1992
5 years ago#2
I'm fine with the racing,the car chases and the tank battles. I am not fine with the, I need to drive my car up to blow up or tear down this wall even though I was perfectly fine doing it on my own in the previous games
Roll Tide!
Psn: Tmo992

User Info: Akagami_Shanks

Akagami_Shanks
5 years ago#3
I wish there was more batmobile!!

you must be trolling if you choose that option... if there is any more batmobile it might as well become a racing game
http://www.twitch.tv/tyruler50/profile

Gunvalkyrie2
5 years ago#4
Did anyone ever play the Batman begins for the original Xbox? The game was pretty trashy but the Batmobile sections were pretty fun.

User Info: Evanine

Evanine
5 years ago#5
Tmo1992 posted...
I'm fine with the racing,the car chases and the tank battles. I am not fine with the, I need to drive my car up to blow up or tear down this wall even though I was perfectly fine doing it on my own in the previous games

^This. Take the Ace Chemicals for instance. OK, when you first get in there you need to take out the tanks so the Batmobile is needed. However that should have been it. You should then be able to go around yourself and retrieve the peeps. If you need to get through walls, well what do you think the explosive gel is for ?

Having to use the Batmobile in battle mode just so you can navigate around Ace Chemicals to get to a different section to THEN only have to get out and do the rest on foot was a chore.

That was forced Batmobile that I did not overly agree with.
---> PSN ID: anthoni-gardner

Gunvalkyrie2
5 years ago#6
bump

User Info: CommonJoe

CommonJoe
5 years ago#7
1. I'd like to see the explosive gel blow a hole into that solid brick wall.

2. Learn to Remote Control. Half the time I use the Batmobile I'm not even in it, especially for that particular mission.

3. I'd also like to see how Batman used his grapple gun to haul up an elevator.
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2. Lets revitalize this game eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FUge6ghaIo&hd=1

User Info: Tmo1992

Tmo1992
5 years ago#8
Evanine posted...
Tmo1992 posted...

^This. Take the Ace Chemicals for instance. OK, when you first get in there you need to take out the tanks so the Batmobile is needed. However that should have been it. You should then be able to go around yourself and retrieve the peeps. If you need to get through walls, well what do you think the explosive gel is for ?

Having to use the Batmobile in battle mode just so you can navigate around Ace Chemicals to get to a different section to THEN only have to get out and do the rest on foot was a chore.

That was forced Batmobile that I did not overly agree with.

Exactly the moment I was thinking about while typing.
Roll Tide!
Psn: Tmo992

User Info: TheGeyser

TheGeyser
5 years ago#9
Shoving Deathstroke and The Arkham Knight in a Tank and calling it a day is a no no Rocksteady.
"It no longer can be"-Liu Kang
The Official Tremor of the MKX Boards

User Info: LifeVirus1289

LifeVirus1289
5 years ago#10
Tmo1992 posted...

When do you tear down an entire, secure wall or blow up a fortified missile battery in the other games?
PSN: LifeVirus1289
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A