• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
  3. Main story isn't advancing

User Info: Babbyrinnie

Babbyrinnie
9 months ago#1
I haven’t advanced in the story for at least 2 weeks. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. I’ve done a bunch of the Fashion Shows. I don’t even remember the last main story event I did last. I’ve been talking to Sophie, Callie, and the other NPC’s everyday. I also visit all the areas everyday and makes sure to talk to NPC’s with symbols near them. I haven’t seen the yellow star symbol near an NPC in a very long time. What can I do get the main story events going again?
FE Switch pls.

Babbyrinnie
9 months ago#2
I’m at the part where the Styletto’s want to be styled. But I’ve dressed them up twice now and nothing really happens. The story doesn’t advance. I’m not sure what else I should do.
FE Switch pls.

Babbyrinnie
9 months ago#3
Oh god...I just realized I saw the credits some time ago and that was the true ending. I thought there’d be more afterwards. Welp, on to Style Savvy 3.
FE Switch pls.
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
  3. Main story isn't advancing
  • Topic Archived