• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
  3. New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star coming to Europe & Japan on November 24

User Info: BionicLotus

BionicLotus
2 years ago#1
Time for a new board?

Japanese trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJT8ZVtAPv0
European trailer as part of Nintendo Direct: https://youtu.be/z870TX-BHB4?t=1711

I'm so excited! Firstly, the new faces and hair texture look great to me and they finally added nails! Also added story for each client will be such a good change of pace.

Hopefully the US don't have to wait so long for a release.

It launches in Europe on November 24, and Japan on November 2nd.
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3342-4877 - Martin

User Info: zumaddy

zumaddy
2 years ago#2
No announcement in the NA direct = bad omen.

I like the choices affecting the customers idea. Bracelets + watches is good too!
Currently waiting for MHXX english announcement.
Playing: Splatoon 2, Fire Emblem Heroes, Overwatch

User Info: Squirrelette

Squirrelette
2 years ago#3
*sigh*

I'm thinking our chances of getting it in NA are pretty slim. Especially since they didn't bother to localize FF.
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~

User Info: BionicLotus

BionicLotus
2 years ago#4
Squirrelette posted...
*sigh*

I'm thinking our chances of getting it in NA are pretty slim. Especially since they didn't bother to localize FF.

Fashion Forward did end up coming out in NA last year, around 9 months after Europe. It may take a while but hope is not lost.
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3342-4877 - Martin

User Info: Zohar_Metatron

Zohar_Metatron
2 years ago#5
BionicLotus posted...
Squirrelette posted...
*sigh*

Fashion Forward did end up coming out in NA last year, around 9 months after Europe. It may take a while but hope is not lost.

It's just the European localization. Not a huge deal outside of a couple slang terms (which actually made some requests a good bit tougher if you didn't know what customers were asking for), but certainly doesn't imply a grand deal of effort on NOA's part.

On the other hand, that was also the case with Xenoblade and that series is alive and well here. So who knows? I think the scarier concern there is that by the time they do get around to it it'd probably be like 2019 and who knows where the 3DS will be marketwise at that point. I suspect the odds are high it'll turn into a digital-only thing here.
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.

User Info: Squirrelette

Squirrelette
2 years ago#6
BionicLotus posted...
Squirrelette posted...
*sigh*

I know. I got it on launch day. What I meant was that they not only seemed to not plan to release it here but when they did they simply gave us the EU version. I didn't really care, I'm just glad we got it. It was their lack of commitment/concern for the last one that doesn't give me much hope for this one.
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~

User Info: jaCKYass

jaCKYass
2 years ago#7
They could bring over NSB3 just as it is to the US and I would buy it, day 1. They don't even need to change the currency - I don't care. I just really, really want to play this and don't want to wait forever like we did with Fashion Forward. It's in English and I will manage my way through it! Just give it to me already!

For a minute I thought this was on Switch and then I was mega excited because the Switch is region free. But it's 3DS again - and I can't afford to import a whole unit just for 1 game - so I guess I wait and hope they release it here under the Style Savvy name.
PSN: jaCKYass25
3DS: 3969-4612-9686, ACNL Town: Celona, Mayor: Leslee

User Info: Lunetian

Lunetian
1 year ago#8
Link to the new board:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/221449-new-style-boutique-3-styling-star
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
  3. New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star coming to Europe & Japan on November 24
  • Topic Archived