• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
  3. HELP please if you have a few minutes today

User Info: chrononeko

chrononeko
2 years ago#1
Hi!

I've been gone for a little over a month because I've been playing Disney's Magical World with my boyfriend and we were rushing to get the Halloween stuff in time.

I stupidly did a babydoll themed fashion show to get rid of what I thought were comeplete outfits I've been saving but I'm missing a few key things.

If anyone wants to trade rooms and you have any of the following babydoll themed things you could put on the mannequin I would be forever grateful:
- plain white inner (preferably with short sleeves but either way no bow just to stick under these dresses like yh Round Collar Blouse/Frill Round Collar Blouse)
- white gloves (Elegant Lace Gloves?)
(These are to go with all of the chocolate looking dresses and their matching parts I collected and don't want to have to get rid of)
- dark blue shoes to go with those cityscape dresses (Raven Candle Frilly Ribbon Shoes?)
- maybe the little dark blue and white hat (+the black and white one or a black bow) or if there's a dark blue bow to go with them (the Ribbon Mini Top Hats/Lacy Bow?)

- any boleros because I like how they look and have only one in stock

Sorry to be so specific I just wanted to make it easier to find, not sound demanding because as I said you would be healing me out IMMENSELY, I just want to clear out stock so I can buy stuff and I've had trouble letting go of things I know will make good outfits. Thank you thank you thank you in advance and I hope someone checks this ❤️
FE Fates Castle Address: 16251-25454-88950-18296
3DS FC: 3265-5316-1312 (add me!) / StyleSavvy Room Address: 13-816-5646
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
  3. HELP please if you have a few minutes today
  • Topic Archived