• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PinkieMinka975

PinkieMinka975
2 years ago#1
Hey there guys! I recently bought the game yesterday and playing happily with it. I only have one issue: when a customer says she wants a "girly outfit", I try to create an ensemble she suggested. Most of time when I use items that are all "girly", they like it. But when I create an outfit that is "girly" but uses one item that is not then they'll be disappointed. I thought the game uses the same logic from Trendsetters where as long as the ensemble uses a dominant number of items of the suggested style, putting it one or two items that aren't from that style will still work. Does this happen all the time?
Things may come and things may go, some go fast and some go slow,
Few things last, that's all I know, but friendship carries on through the ages <3

User Info: Manah

Manah
2 years ago#2
I know that you can at least use one or two basic items in an outfit, but I've never tried anything else that doesn't fit the theme.
3DS FC - 0877-0881-6378
  • Topic Archived