• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Trillion: God of Destruction
  3. Easily over 1000 attempts to get Ruche's hot spring CG now...

User Info: GhostOfOdin

GhostOfOdin
2 years ago#1
Why am I even bothering with this game anymore? People who design this kind of RNG deserve something terrible to happen to them.
Stop saying the Vita doesn't have games. You have no idea what you are talking about.

User Info: Dissidion

Dissidion
2 years ago#2
Same was with Fegor, keep trying, I think it has much more chance to appear if you stumble upon all other events that in the end give affectionm like, ALL of them (4000, 6000 and 10000 ones), On Fegor I stopped on 1 cycle and 7 days and only saved when such event occured and in the end on 1 cycle 1 day, JUST after last affection event, it appeared.
Note, on others i recieved hot spring event on around 3rd cycle, and I just collecting affection points for true ending, so, no training, only interactions and reset if 3 days without any event.

User Info: GhostOfOdin

GhostOfOdin
2 years ago#3
I got it after a couple hundred more tries. Fegor was about a quarter of what it took to get Ruche. Now working through Elma.
Stop saying the Vita doesn't have games. You have no idea what you are talking about.
  1. Boards
  2. Trillion: God of Destruction
  3. Easily over 1000 attempts to get Ruche's hot spring CG now...
  • Topic Archived