• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Anarchy_America

Anarchy_America
2 years ago#1
Hello there,

I just have a couple questions about fighting Trillion.
Firstly, I am playing with Mammon, 1st character still, and I have Trillion at his Dragon form. 1st fight with him in this form and I cannot seem to do much damage with him before I die. I guess my question is, is this too early to let her die? He isnt finished deastroying the 1st level yet, I feel like her final skill will help a lot, but I am not sure if letting her die now is a good idea. Any thoughts?

Also, how many forms does Trillion have? Just curious.
I am so Smart! I am so Smart! S-M-R-T! I mean S-M-A-R-T!!! - Homer Simpson

User Info: Moonspring

Moonspring
2 years ago#2
Trillion has 3 forms.

As for letting Overlords die: retreat as often as you can. That will give you extra Cycles you can use to train that Overlord, which will also increase how much exp you get for your next. Once you get Trillion down to form 2 and 3, it will barely move after each fight.

Note: if you have the patience, let it cross the line instead of manually retreating. ''Retreating'' in this way nets you with 100% of the Affection you have left at the end of the fight, as opposed to 50% if you choose the Retreat option.

User Info: Anarchy_America

Anarchy_America
2 years ago#3
Ok, thanks!!
I got Trillion down to the second form by getting it to the line.
Problem is that I can't get it half way to the line with the 1st overlord.

So you are saying try and keep the 1st overlord?
I am so Smart! I am so Smart! S-M-R-T! I mean S-M-A-R-T!!! - Homer Simpson
  • Topic Archived