• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Trillion: God of Destruction
  3. How the hell do people get Final Sprint maxed AND 300+ with ATK/SPD?

User Info: shadowoftheark

shadowoftheark
3 years ago#1
Like, I can't even get anywhere close to maxing Final Sprint and getting decent ATK and SPD, not counting the other passives that you need to actually do well in this game.
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...

User Info: Akuro19

Akuro19
3 years ago#2
The mokujin trick. If you know how to do it, you'll have exp in the 10,000+ easily.
"Though it's interesting to see monsters killing each other, go ahead and kill them yourself." - Goddess Ilias

User Info: shadowoftheark

shadowoftheark
3 years ago#3
Akuro19 posted...
The mokujin trick. If you know how to do it, you'll have exp in the 10,000+ easily.

Okay... clearly you should be able to tell I don't know what this trick is, so could you possibly inform me?
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...

User Info: Akuro19

Akuro19
3 years ago#4
In order:

1. Build up stats to unlock Final Sprint lv.1, Solid mind lv.1, flame dragon lv.1, charge lv.1, Schuzrum Fang lv.2 or lv.3, and any damage up buffs you so desire. (I like Eagle Eye, Ace, and far cry)

2. Avoid killing mokujin or trillion at all until you have the listed abilities and stats. Killing mokujin at all raises his health bar for future fights, making the trick harder to pull off. You can attack them for free exp, but don't kill them yet. Retreat from both.

3. Raise your attack stat as much as possible, or until you reach 333. Speed too if you have spare exp. With final sprint, it triples your base stats once it caps after enough turns.

4. When ready, fight mokujin, who should only have 500,000,000. Stand still and swing endlessly, killing the mobs that come your way. Once solid mind caps at 200%, as well as your attack reaching its peak, begin using flame dragon to move to mokujin.

5. using your mobility skills, you will not lose solid mind's damage buffs. Position yourself to mokujin so that you can use schuzrum fang and hit mokujin with every tile of its hitbox. Each blue tile is a hit on mokujin, leading to massive damage.

This is difficult, but possible on the first playthrough, as final sprint and schuzrum fang are expensive to get, but ng+ is easy to pull this off.

Trillion 1st and 2nd form is now a joke. You can one shot trillion with schuzrum fang with your massive exp. Final form though could still kill you if it catches you, but it is still much easier.
"Though it's interesting to see monsters killing each other, go ahead and kill them yourself." - Goddess Ilias
  1. Boards
  2. Trillion: God of Destruction
  3. How the hell do people get Final Sprint maxed AND 300+ with ATK/SPD?
  • Topic Archived