• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SqusNuts

SqusNuts
4 years ago#1
This game is surprisingly fun and addictive. Great production values. Cant believe it flew so far under the radar!!
Current : ps4-destiny, lords of the fallen, dragon age inquisition ps3-prototype 2 ps vita-child of light, batman origins blackgate genesis-chakan PSN: squsnuts

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
4 years ago#2
SqusNuts posted...
This game is surprisingly fun and addictive. Great production values. Cant believe it flew so far under the radar!!

What does it play like?
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163

User Info: Dark_Cecil

Dark_Cecil
4 years ago#3
It's basically a platformer where you can't jump, but instead "jump" by firing a gun and using the recoil to move you around.

Also, I wouldn't be too sure about great production values. This game has technical issues and crashes, a LOT.

User Info: Daveddy72

Daveddy72
4 years ago#4
Dark_Cecil posted...
It's basically a platformer where you can't jump, but instead "jump" by firing a gun and using the recoil to move you around.

Also, I wouldn't be too sure about great production values. This game has technical issues and crashes, a LOT.

Strange, been playing all day, not one crash.
Playstation 4 ,Wii U.Playstation Vita id Daveddy

User Info: j_darrell

j_darrell
4 years ago#5
It's making a great first impression for me, don't know how long it'll be but a timer for speedruns might've been nice.

SqusNuts
4 years ago#6
Yeah not sure what your talking about Dark_Cecil but the game has not crashed and im currently on level2-7. The game has been rather enjoyable, not much story after the initial cut scene but its been fun and does seem to have quite good production values!
Current : ps4-destiny, lords of the fallen, dragon age inquisition ps3-prototype 2 ps vita-child of light, batman origins blackgate genesis-chakan PSN: squsnuts

SqusNuts
4 years ago#7
Oh and JRPG it is more of a platformer than shooter, it has puzzle, action and platforming in it. The gun you use is both a gun and a pogo stick style jumping mechanism.

User Info: Jessara

Jessara
4 years ago#8
Yeah, I agree, this game is really fun! I'm up to chapter 2 and wishing it won't end. No crashes here either.
FC #1: 1693-1676-9063 Nicole - Dragon Safari
FC #2: 1590-6027-9053 Nicole - Water Safari

SqusNuts
4 years ago#9
Stuck on level 2 boss, grrrr anyone figure out what to do after opening 1st jail door??

User Info: blinkfreak

blinkfreak
4 years ago#10
Are the rankings on the levels based on time? Looking at that gold trophy. I hate time based medals, unlocks, trophies, etc.
  • Topic Archived