• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kick & Fennick
  3. first? game looks interesting

User Info: smelly_boob

smelly_boob
4 years ago#1
Wow, was expecting at least one post here. This looks like it could be a lot of fun... New IP specific for vita... Not one post? For all the complaining vita owners do about not enough new vita specific games...

Looking forward to picking this up today for free

User Info: Planetary13

Planetary13
4 years ago#2
Looking for some feedback on this, myself. Let me know what you think. Trailer looks awesome.

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
4 years ago#3
Planetary13 posted...
Looking for some feedback on this, myself. Let me know what you think. Trailer looks awesome.

It does seem interesting. It's free on psn plus so I'll see if my bro will get it and I can post my impressions.
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163

User Info: meiyuki

meiyuki
4 years ago#4
I've played the first few levels so far, I like it a lot. Game is beautiful and the recoil platforming is a new twist for sure. It works quite well, time nearly stops when aiming so you can pull off some interesting jumps. Also they did a really good job with the characters and how they express themselves without any words.

I definitely recommend it.
  1. Boards
  2. Kick & Fennick
  3. first? game looks interesting
  • Topic Archived