• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Moon Chronicles: Episode 1
  3. Looks like we got some updated info
oldskl1990s 7 years ago#1
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/05/12/moon-chronicles-release-schedule-pricing-explained/84790/#sthash.FpCPIT7Z.uxfs

It seems it will be at least two seasons, with season one having 4 episodes that are a remake of the DS game for the 3DS. Season 1 should have all four episodes out by the end of 2014, possibly early 2015. Season 2 will all new content. Also, there is going to be a season pass offered, though the pricing seems unclear. The article says $1.99/episode but that may change.

I am really looking forward to this Eshop title. Anyone else?
xbox live- BrainEeter666 WiiU- networkalan
3DS FC- 1590-4705-2648 PM me and I'll add you =)
rstewart00 7 years ago#2
gotta know the price, tried playing the first one and the controls where awful and a pain to use, but being the the best fps for the ds was the only decent thing last year, if they improved the controls and looks, then I am game, but if they stick to that dpad and stylus combo, then goodbye.
Remi0327 7 years ago#3
^They have Circle Pad Pro controls implemented, part of why I'm getting one (in addition to giving me a new way to play a few games I own already.)

Looking forward to this, couldn't really find any copies of Moon DS locally and don't buy used games online, so I'm fine with playing a "remaster."
"Don't matter, ill suffer for my morals and beliefs."
~ServantOfErieos displaying superhuman restraint against playing SSB3DS demo.
dragoonslayer12 7 years ago#4
Remi0327 posted...
^They have Circle Pad Pro controls implemented, part of why I'm getting one (in addition to giving me a new way to play a few games I own already.)

Looking forward to this, couldn't really find any copies of Moon DS locally and don't buy used games online, so I'm fine with playing a "remaster."

CCP aiming is horrible. I purchased an XL version just for this, and it's definitely not an upgrade. It feels like a last minute addition, very cheap. I played many games with CCP when I had an original 3ds, and they all played like it was natural. CCP support in this feels like a more comfortable way to using he face buttons to aim, but with same, crappy results
Proud Family of Gamers, me and my kids
Remi0327 7 years ago#5
dragoonslayer12 posted...
Remi0327 posted...

CCP aiming is horrible. I purchased an XL version just for this, and it's definitely not an upgrade. It feels like a last minute addition, very cheap. I played many games with CCP when I had an original 3ds, and they all played like it was natural. CCP support in this feels like a more comfortable way to using he face buttons to aim, but with same, crappy results

Hmm... Damn. I don't mind the stylus aiming, at least anything I need to do with the R button I can do via the touch screen, so it's not too bad.
dascylus 7 years ago#6
Stylus aiming is better for the same reason playing first-person shooters on PC with mouse and keyboard is better... it's just way more precise. I only see people using CPP for comfort reasons, but overall it's an inferior aiming device.
oldskl1990s 7 years ago#7
I am left-handed and I am having no problems using the face buttons to move. The stylus is very smooth and responsive. Usually games with a similar control style on the 3DS leave me wishing I was right-handed! I never did finish Kid Icarus: Uprising.
xbox live- BrainEeter666 WiiU- networkalan
3DS FC- 1590-4705-2648 PM me and I'll add you =)
Remi0327 7 years ago#8
My CPP came in the mail today, and after trying it first-hand, it's a bit more precise than using ABXY for aiming. I agree, stylus is the superior way for accuracy, but it's not always an option (I'm more likely to mess up my aim while I'm on the bus, for example. Train is probably a decent area to try..)
  1. Boards
  2. Moon Chronicles: Episode 1
  3. Looks like we got some updated info
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A